lundi 17 septembre 2007

Resume@Ubicomp2007

I am currently in Innsbruck, in Tyrol, for the Ubicomp'2007 conference. The place is nice, especially the old town and the Alps surrounding the city.

Yesterday I presented our paper entitled "Experimental Evaluation of Resilience for Ubiquitous Mobile Systems". I must say that I received a very good feedback even though I was no very satisfied with my presentation.

We decided, Aaron Quigley, Steve Neely, Lorcan Coyle and myself, to try to go for a Ulysses cooperation. The basic idea is that we would come to their lab in UCD and help them setting up a few robots and they would come to LAAS in order to measure the Crickets accuracy (and possibly compare it with Ubisense, and improve it).

Update: the project proposal has been submitted and we keep the fingers crossed while waiting for the evaluation.

Aucun commentaire: